- Policy Officer
- Project Manager
- EU funded projects
- Business development
I'm a young Information and Communication Technology engineer, interested in the cutting-edge technologies related to transport
ERTICO - ITS Europe
Since january 2017
- In the framework of EU-funded innovation projects for the integration of ICT with transport infrastructure and vehicles, I am mainly involved in the following activities:
- Project Management: task/work package management, writing of reports and deliverables, coordinating legal and contractual documents for the EC and Contractors;
- Advocacy: supporting the activities of my company focused on innovation in transport in relation with European Institutions;
- Project Proposal Preparation: identifying new funding opportunities and preparation of relative proposals.
Ertico - ITS Europe
Since august 2012
- Project management and dissemination activities in several EU-funded Projects, such as: DRIVE C2X (accelerating cooperative mobility in Europe); VRA - Vehicle and Road Automation CSA (supporting the deployment of automated vehicles and its related infrastructure); CARTRE (Coordination of Automated Road Transport Deployment for Europe); FOT-Net Data (meeting platform to share experiences and expertise).
to july 2012
- Technical supervision of innovation projects and contribution to project management and deliverables.
Involved in the European Project MEDIEVAL - ICT 7th FP (MultimEDia transport for mobIlE Video AppLications), aiming at evolving the Internet architecture for efficient video transport, and in the national project SCOREF (Système COopératif Routier Expérimental en France) on cooperative systems in Europe.
University of Genoa
to august 2011
- European ICT Project Manager/ Consultant at Ansaldo STS S.p.A. (Finmeccanica) (Genoa, Italy) in the framework of the European Project ALARP–ICT to study, design and develop an Automated Track Warning System (ATWS) based on mobile terminals to improve the safety of workers on the railway line.
- main research topics: Wireless Sensor Networks, Optical Communication Systems, HDL (Hardware Description Languages) and FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array).
- Support to project proposal submission of European projects in the 7thFP. Research activities on optical wireless communication in the domain of the Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN).
Department of Biophysical and Electronics Engineering (DIBE, University of Genoa).
to december 2009
- Main subjects:
(1) collaboration with ST Microelectronics in the project MEDYA2 (Micro Modelling Architecture for Media Processing and Embedded System for Mobile Application) for video compression in real time on DSP (Digital Signal Processor) architectures,
(2) communication protocols and Wireless sensor networks (WSNs) for harsh environments.
to december 2015
Lectures on operational aspects of management of technology and technological innovation.
to july 2015
Postgraduate one-year programme on European integration, including law, economics, and policy development; combination of e-learning and face-to-face sessions in Berlin, Rome, Budapest and Brussels.
to july 2007
ICT - computer science - project management